I’m in my mid-20s and have always had a desire to save money. Often real-world responsibilities make that difficult so I’m here to share my triumphs and struggles. I hope they can help!
Outside of budgeting and saving money, my main hobbies are
- Work. Is it bad work is a hobby? I’m a bit of a work-a-holic.
- Piano. I love playing when I’m alone, but am not a big fan of playing in front of people. I especially love Chopin, the master of emotions.
- Dog. I love my dogs! Well I actually love all dogs and tell them that all the time. I’m a bit of the crazy dog lady I suppose.
- Boggle. Who plays boggle? I do. I promise I’m in my mid-20s and not my mid-70s.
- Dating. Once again, is it bad that this is a hobby? I can’t say I enjoy it but I do so much of it that I think it deserves a spot on this list.
- Reading. Blogs, random internet articles, books, the oatmeal. Everything. Everything I learn about anything at all is wonderful.
- Friends and family. Can you have a list of things you like without including those two things and not feel like a terrible person? So out of obligation, there they are. And I do love them immensely.
So that’s me!